Hi Karl,

> It's not in the LaTeX documentation; I had intended to write up a document
> in the Wiki, which I was actually intending to start tackling today. ;-)
>
> In the meantime, it would be great if somebody on this list tried to set up
> an installation of LCF based on the instructions I've already written.  I
> went through that exercise here last week, but then again I'd written them
> myself, so how useful can that be? ;-)

I just finished to set-up an installation of LCF based on your
instructions. I found out my Solr installation wasn't working
correctly and tomcat wasn't running as the user I thought it was,
everything else went fine.

When LCF is only using Solr output and a webcrawler, does it still
need the lcf-authority-service.war?

Ralph