Can you clarify what is meant by "add this license to /legal"?  And what the
update to NOTICES.TXT should look like?  Something like this?

Apache Lucene Connector Framework
Copyright 2010 The Apache Software Foundation

This product includes software developed by

Portions of the software are licensed as follows:

Copyright (c) 2002 JSON.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation
files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify,
merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and
to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished
to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL
THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF
CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE
SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Karl