OK - so now I'm getting conflicting advice.  Somebody went through a
fair bit of effort to implement the geronimo versions of all these
packages, including saaj-impl.  Are you saying that Sun/Oracle
recently changed the licensing terms sufficiently that substituting
the geronimo jars is no longer necessary?  If so, what caveats do I
need to include in NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt, or should I just copy
whatever Chemistry does?

Karl