I've been trying to keep the book up-to-date, so there are only minor
deviations at this point between 0.3-incubating and the book.

As far as a tutorial showing off what is new, I'll think about how
that might be done.  But since we've got probably a month for the RC
to sit in the incubator for assessment, we may not have time to do
much here, unless you are offering to contribute your services.

Karl