Hello,

So according to our last discussions about proxy support in ConnMan, here is the patches that implements what has been specified.

I did not inserted WPAD start/stop service in Auto, I guess you Marcel can add that easily at relevant places. This is ready to be supported: documentation deals with it as well as the "auto" code part: you can set "auto" without an URL, or an empty URL. (So it is just a matter of where you want to start/stop WPAD, if method it "auto" and is no pac url is provided).

If these patches are accepted, I will move on PACrunner part.

Best regards,

Tomasz