Hi Daniel,

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 06:19:29PM +0100, Daniel Wagner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This version works for me stable. The problem was the OpenVPN does an
> inactivity check and if this is true then it does automatically a
> reconnection. This fails currently because the DNS server is behind
> the not-existing tunnel... This feature is now disabled.
>
> The automake magic now works for all cases. I have builded all
> variants and it worked as expected.
>
> Samuel: Would you like me to cleanup the first patch? Or do you have
> something better in the pipe?
So I have cleaned the first patch up, and split it into several pieces.
I also changed the property name from Destination to Peer.

All patches (except the openconnect one) applied now. I'd appreciate if you
could give it a try against your OpenVPN setup.

Cheers,
Samuel.

--
Intel Open Source Technology Centre