Hi Marcel & Samuel,

this patch separates IPv4 and IPv6 addresses from connman_ipconfig structure.
This is necessary so that connman can be used in an environment where might not
be IPv4 addresses available (like in many LTE networks). Everything should be
working as is after the patch i.e., the patch does not change any fundamental
things but the patch is needed for future work.

After this patch I am planning to do following things:
- support for multiple IPv6 addresses
- enabling IPv6 only setup (so that system can go online even if there is no
IPv4 address available)
- autoconf IPv6 support (it is almost supported in connman already but system
should also go to online state when the interface has autoconf address)

The patch is quite large as I needed to make small changes to many places but
please review and comment.

Regards,

Jukka