Hi Marcel,

this is a resend of the IPv6 autoconf patches I sent before christmas.
The patches have been reworked a bit from the xmas version as I noticed
some problems in them.
The patches implement the autoconf feature that we discussed in irc.

Description of the patches:
01. Clean up the code by removing unnecessary NULL checks. The
    __connman_ipconfig_get_method() checks the NULL anyway and returns
    unknown method if necessary.
02. Add a new AUTO ipconfig method type.
03. Change the default method to AUTO for IPv6 config
04. New script for setting IPv6 method.
05. Do not set the IPv6 method to OFF but use the default one instead.
06. Clear the IPv6 address from address list if that address is removed
    from the system.
07. Removes obsolete parameter from __connman_ipconfig_set_config(),
    the type param is not needed as the ipconfig has type already defined
    inside the struct.
08. Remove obsolete code, there is no need to check the method here.
09. Set and check ipconfig method correctly when user tries to set them.
10. Restore IPv6 interface status when ipdevice is freed (when connman
    quits). This is very handy when testing the ipconfig methods, no need
    to manually restore IPv6 status for the interface after toggling the
    IPv6 status via connman.
11. If user changes IPv6 method, then do not change IPv4 method at the
    same time.
12. Fix the service API documentation for possible IPv6 method values.

Regards,

Jukka

Jukka Rissanen (12):
  ipconfig: Remove unnecessary null checks.
  ipconfig: Added auto method that is used for IPv6 auto configured
    addresses
  ipconfig: Default method is auto for IPv6
  ipv6: Test script for setting IPv6 Method
  ipv6: Do not set the method as it is set when ipconfig is created
  ipv6: Clear the IPv6 address if that address is removed from system
  ipconfig: Removed obsolete parameter from
    __connman_ipconfig_set_config()
  ipconfig: Removed obsolete code.
  ipv6: Set ipconfig method correctly for IPv4 and IPv6 config
  ipconfig: Restore original IPv6 interface status when connman quits.
  ipv6: Do not disconnect IPv4 if IPv6 method changes.
  ipv6: Fix possible values for Method in service API

 doc/service-api.txt  |    4 +-
 include/ipconfig.h   |    1 +
 plugins/ofono.c      |    1 +
 src/connman.h        |    2 +-
 src/network.c        |   16 +++---
 src/service.c        |   52 +++++++++----------
 test/set-ipv6-method |   33 ++++++++++++
 create mode 100755 test/set-ipv6-method