Hi,

Have been trying to figure out what the issue is. No leads yet.

One thing though is that the "Powered" state response to the dbus call
depends on whether the technology is enabled.

if (technology->enabled > 0)
    powered = TRUE;
  else
    powered = FALSE;

The logs show that the device is powered (as you pointed out). The
code flow shows that the technology is disabled.

Regards
~Sameer