I have a system with multiple ethernet interfaces, and I'm a bit confused
as to how connman is expected to work with this.  How can I get connman to
give me a list of all interfaces, both with and without a carrier?  The
docs in several places seem to imply that an interface with no carrier
would be considered a service with Favorite=false, but I am not seeing it
in the service list at all.  What is the right way to get a list all
interfaces that connman is monitoring?  Also, how can I pre-configure an
ethernet interface with no carrier, so that when I do plug in a cable it
will be configured with my desired manual settings?

Thanks,
-Justin