Thanks Tomasz,

That was really helpful. The pieces of the puzzle seem to be coming
together for me.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Tomasz Bursztyka <
tomasz.burszt...@linux.intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Sameer,
>
>  Now, this is fine if there is only one hidden network listed. Say for
>> example there are 2 hidden networks, user would have a difficult time
>> figuring out the networks they are suppposed to connect to. Of course you
>> can take a best guess based on the security being used, the signal
>> strength, etc. Once you start having a lot more hidden wifi networks
>> listed
>> it becomes a lot more difficult to figure out the network the user needs
>> select.
>>

> There cannot be more hidden services than handled security i.e.: psk, wep,
> open.
>
> Services are grouped by security. You could have 100 hidden service, if
> all are wpa/wpa2 --> you will see only 1 hidden service on security psk.

I had no idea about this. I imagined that each hidden service would be
listed. Your response makes a lot of send to me now.

> It works exactly the same for non-hidden services.
>
> Now for you issue, of course you can specify the name of the hidden
> network you are trying to connect to. For such thing you need to implement
> the agent API.
> Take a look at doc/agent-api.txt

I have implemented the agent api and have been testing the same.

Thanks again. Your reply was really helpful.

Regards
~Sameer