Hey everybody,

as mentioned some time ago I am interested in implementing WiFi direct support
within
connman. In the last week I took some time to go through the specification and
try to map
the concepts of WiFi direct to the connman DBus API. Attached to this mail are
three
patches which outline the needed modifications to support group formation (with
GO
negotiation and autonoumous group support). It would be great if you can take a
look at
the patches and tell me what you think about the proposal. I tried to not break
the API in
any part and to build upon existing things.

One thing which is missing is the service discovery functional. I am not sure
wether this
is something which belongs into connman or should be better provided by some
other
component.

regards,
Simon