Some fixes to memory issues I've encountered in testing, please review.

These have all come up when testing connecting to and disconnecting
from different networks while restarting wpa_supplicant and/or
reloading wlan kernel module in the background, so that things can
fail during pending operations for various reasons.

The fix I made to wifi_tethering_info pointer to freed memory feels a
bit clumsy to me, so feedback is appreciated.

Hannu Mallat (3):
  gsupplicant: Fix D-Bus cancellation for interface creation
  wifi: set interface pointer to null on deallocation
  wifi: fix access to freed memory via wifi_tethering_info

 gsupplicant/supplicant.c |  2 +-

1.9.1