> > "2015-07-17 01:35:20.000000 daemon.err connmand[321]: Invalid packet
> > timestamp from time server"
> >
> > After this print we see that we are not able to communicate to connman at
> > all. All the DBUS messages to connman are timing out. The only way to
> > recover from this situation is to restart the connman.
> >
> > Has anyone else seen similar problem?

> I have not seen this error. After looking the relevant code it is hard
> to understand why ConnMan would become unresponsive because of this
> error print.
>
> Do you have more detailed debug log when the issue happens? It is
> probably some other issue that is actually causing the hang so a full
> debug log could be helpful here.

I am seeing connman become unresponsive on dbus as well, but this is when
connecting/disconnecting to different wifi access points (hard to
reproduce, need up to 1000 connection cycles and it does not happen with
-d); timeservers get queried on connection, so there is a faint link

p.

--

Peter Meerwald
+43-664-2444418 (mobile)