On 19 October 2015 at 10:45, Patrik Flykt <patrik.fl...@linux.intel.com> wrote:

>         Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2015-10-19 at 09:57 +0000, Wawrzek Niewodniczanski wrote:
>> I try to connected to Enterprise WPA2 and what I see in console is:
>> 'Could not connect net.connman.Error.InvalidArguments: Invalid
>> arguments'
>
> WPA2 EAP networks need to be configured using doc/config-format.txt.
> After that ConnMan may ask a username/passphrase so and Agent is advised
> to be running. The simplest Agent is connmanctl run with 'agent on'.

Hi,

I'm using connmanctl, Agent is one. I configured my WPA2 Enterprise in
/var/lib/network_name.config but I still get 'Invalid arguments' after
connection attempt to the network.

My configuration is:

[service service_name]
Type = wifi
SSID = ServiceName
EAP  = peap
Phase2 = MSCHAPV2
Identity = user_name

Network, service and user names are actual names. I started connmand
in nodaemon mode and see

connmand[712]: Config file /var/lib/connman/network_name.config does
not contain any configuration that can be provisioned!

What do I do wrong?

Wawrzek

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec NiewodniczaƄski    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering