I am a Post-Baccalaureate student studying Art Conservation at Studio Arts
College International in Florence, Italy. I am currently working on a small
thesis paper regarding the detachment of wall-paintings entitled, "Should
the Techniques of Wall-Painting Detachment be Included in Conservation

At the beginning of this thesis I would like to include a survey, so I pose
this question to the readers of the DistList:
        Do you believe that the techniques of wall-painting detachment, as
risky as they are,
        should be included in today's conservation curriculum? Why or why

I would greatly appreciate any professional or student opinions on the

Thank You,
Tiffany Fields
Unsubscribe by sending a message to consdistlist-le...@cool.conservation-us.org
Archives through August 2016 at