I erred in the previous ConsDistList digest, resulting in a prior issue being duplicated in this morning's distribution.

For a cleaner way to review the recent postings, please review the archives at

https://www.mail-archive.com/consdistlist@cool.conservation-us.org/

The top 20 postings or so are all new since Tuesday's issue.

Regarding the larger issues with ConsDistList formatting--namely, that even when I don't make mistakes like this, the formatting leaves a lot to be desired--we're aware, and discussing improvements. For now, as Bonnie recommended recently, try using ctrl-F ("find in page") to skip down to items you're interested in. It works in almost all email programs, though in Microsoft Outlook you have to click into the body of the message before it works properly.

Thanks,
Matt

******