Conservation Officer, Cathedral & Church Buildings Division (ChurchCare),
Archbishops' Council, Church of England, London, UK. 4 month fixed term
contract, part-time (0.6FTE), £34,509 pa pro rata.
The Cathedral and Church Buildings Division (ChurchCare) celebrates and
supports the preservation and development of the Church of England's 42
cathedrals and 16,000 church buildings (12,500 of which are listed) for
worship, mission and community engagement.

We are looking for a highly motivated conservation professional to take on the
4 month part-time role of Conservation Casework Officer. Working with the Head
of Conservation and the Conservation Grants Administrator, the post holder will
provide expert advice to the Church Buildings Council and its conservation
committees, in order to support grant giving and provide formal advice on
permission for conservation of objects of special historic, architectural,
archaeological or artistic interest in our parish churches. The post-holder
must be sympathetic to the needs of historic church buildings and their
interiors, and those who care for them.
For further information, and to apply, visit the Church of England website
https://www.churchofengland.org/about-us/vacancies/nci-vacancies/conservation-officer.aspx

Closing date for receipt of applications: middday, Friday 28 October 2016

Interviews: 7th November 2016
Janet Berry
Head of Conservation
Cathedral and Church Buildings Division, Church House,
Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3AZ UK

******