Dear Reader,


As a master student at the Conservation and Restoration Department of the 
University of Antwerpen I am currently doing my internship at Rijksmuseum 
Amsterdam. The object of my study is Nigritella Nigra (1993) by Allessandro 
Mendini. (https://www.artslant.com/ny/works/show/964984) The object is produced 
in a series of twelve. So far we have found three other objects from the 
series. One in Die Neue Sammlung (München), one in The Montreal Museum of Fine 
Arts and one in a private collection. In order to compare the condition of the 
objects, I am still in search of more objects from the series. If anyone knows 
the whereabouts of a Nigritella Nigra that I have not mentioned, I would be 
pleased to hear about it.



Sincerely,

Tirza Mol

Intern Furniture Conservation studio

Rijksmuseum Amsterdam

[email protected]

******
Unsubscribe by sending a message to [email protected]
Archives through August 2016 at 
http://cool.conservation-us.org/byform/mailing-lists/cdl/
Archives from September 2016 onward at 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/

Reply via email to