Metadata Cataloguer - Digital Asset Management

Hampton Court Palace

Full-time, temporary (11 months)

Historic Royal Palaces (HRP) is the independent charity that looks after the
Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace,
Banqueting House, Whitehall and Hillsborough Castle. Together these six
extraordinary palaces are home to almost one thousand years of history and we
take great pride in opening up these palaces to visitors from around the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Metadata Cataloguer to assist the Product
Executive and Digital Asset Management (DAM) team in the delivery and
implementation of an exciting new DAM system which will touch every part of the
organisation including Conservation and Learning, the Visitor Experience,
Retail, Press and Marketing and Membership.
As a Metadata Cataloguer you will support, assist and help train users of the
DAM system in the creation of metadata for digital assets and the entering of
this metadata into the DAM system for each digital asset uploaded. You will
help to catalogue DAM assets and to establish the DAM system as the centralised
repository of digital images, audio and video assets for palace-wide use.
You will have an excellent eye for detail and be able to maintain a high level
of accuracy under pressure. You will be a people-person who thrives on
fostering good working relationships with the users of the DAM system.
Based at Hampton Court Palace you may be required to travel to our other sites
on occasion.

Salary:                  £25,912.00 (pro rata)
Closing date:                     17 April 2017

Find out more and apply by visiting
www.hrp.org.uk/recruitment<http://www.hrp.org.uk/recruitment>

Historic Royal Places is an equal opportunities employer and truly values a
diverse workforce. Applications are welcome from candidates regardless of their
background.

Jo Wilson
Business Supervisor
Conservation and Collection Care, Collections Management

Historic Royal Palaces is an independent charity that looks after the Tower of
London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew
Palace and Hillsborough Castle. We help everyone explore the story of how
monarchs and people have shaped society, in some of the greatest palaces ever
built. We raise all our own funds and depend on the support of our visitors,
members, donors, sponsors and volunteers.

This email is confidential and intended exclusively for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Historic Royal Palaces or Historic
Royal Palaces Enterprises Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this e-mail or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive
this communication in error, please notify the sender and then delete the
message and any attachments from your system.
This message has been checked before being sent for all known viruses by Sophos
AntiVirus software. However please note that no responsibility for viruses is
taken and it is your responsibility to scan this message and any attachments.
Historic Royal Palaces and Historic Royal Palaces Enterprises Limited reserve
the right to monitor e-mails in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful
Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.