How do you access tools & resources for the preventive conservation of
collections?

Over the past 30 years, much has changed in how we as professionals access
resources and tools to help us solve problems encountered in our day-to-day
work.

ICCROM (International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration
of Cultural Property) and the Canadian Conservation Institute (CCI) have a long
history of collaboration on issues concerning preventive conservation. They are
now conducting research on the development of preventive conservation tools and
resources for collections professionals.

In this aim, ICCROM has developed a short survey to understand how you prefer
to access this information, and how you use it. If you are a professional that
works with collections, who advises institutions with collections, or who
studies or conducts research in preventive conservation, we want to hear from
you!

This survey is anonymous and will only take five minutes. The deadline is 7
September 2017.

Take the survey now: https://goo.gl/forms/8TTP940kyB6Dv1D23

Catherine Antomarchi
Director, Collections Unit, ICCROM