We are trying to locate a supplier for the very thin Mylar - (dimensionally
stable plastic sheet off a 2 meter wide roll - we use it for wrapping /
covering work tables etc.) The thinness we would like is  0.0005"  inches.
Originally it came from ICI but last time we ordered I think Dupont were making
it as Melinex. We bought previously from Talas in New York however the thinnest
Mylar available from Talas now is only  0.5mm, which is 0.0196" (inches) thick
or Dartek, which is  0.0075" (inches). Can anyone help?
Thanks, Simon Ives
Painting conservator. Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.

[AGNSW]
Simon Ives
Conservator Paintings

ART GALLERY OF NEW SOUTH WALES
Art Gallery Road The Domain Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
TELEPHONE: 9225 1747
www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au<http://www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au>

I acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora nation who are the traditional
custodians of the land on which our Gallery stands.

[http://website.ag.nsw.gov.au/email_marketing/image2.jpg]<https://www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au/exhibitions/archibald-wynne-sulman-prizes-2017/>
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify
the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of the Art Gallery of NSW.
******