Dear Ms. De La Cruz,

I saw your posting on the ConsDistList regarding the recent earthquakes in
Mexico. If you are not familiar with the Getty Conservation Institute's Seismic
Retrofitting Project, I would encourage you to explore their website
(http://www.getty.edu/conservation/our_projects/field_projects/seismic/index.html).
 The "Related Materials" section may be particularly helpful
(http://www.getty.edu/conservation/our_projects/field_projects/seismic/related.html).

Please let me know if I might provide any additional resources that would be of
use to you.

Best regards,
Jessica Unger

Jessica Unger | Emergency Programs Coordinator
jun...@conservation-us.org
t 202-661-8069 | f 202-452-9328
www.conservation-us.org<http://www.conservation-us.org/> |
@conservators<https://twitter.com/conservators> |
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/aiconservation>

FAIC
FOUNDATION of the AMERICAN INSTITUTE FOR CONSERVATION
1156 15th St., NW | Suite 320 | Washington, DC | 20005

******