Hi all,

I am doing research into sacrificial anodes and how useful they can be for
outdoor sculptures. I have found some research on it, but it tends to be
geared towards objects found underwater. The sculpture I'm doing research
for is made of steel, bronze, and silver. The sacrificial anodes are meant
for the steel table that supports a head made of the other materials.

I'd like to hear from you all about your experience with sacrificial
anodes, especially if it relates to:
   -  using them on outdoor sculptures
   -  how they affect metals like bronze and silver
   -  how successful using them was
   -  and how you protected them from outdoor elements

Thanks,

--
Brianna A R. Connaghan
Bachelor of Arts, Art Conservation

"In normal life we hardly realize how much more we receive than we give,
and life cannot be rich without such gratitude. It is so easy to
overestimate the importance of our own achievements compared with what we
owe to the help of others." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, *Letters and Papers from
Prison*
******