Greetings!

The Art Institute of Chicago, J. Paul Getty Museum, National Gallery of
Art, and Philadelphia Museum of Art are conducting a study to improve their
online publications. We would like to invite conservators and those with
related interests to contribute to our study by briefly reviewing a digital
catalogue from one of these institutions and completing an online survey. The
entire exercise takes about 15 minutes, and *as a thank you for your time
we will enter you in our drawing to win a $50 Amazon gift card*.
Participants who complete the survey will also have the option to sign up
for a focus group opportunity for a $150 honorarium.

http://rockman.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a3ufHxWB1AXuab3?Src=cons

If you have colleagues who may be interested in participating, please feel
free to forward the message on. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,

Claire Quimby

Privacy and confidentiality: All survey responses will be kept
confidential. Although results from this study may be published, no names
or identifying information will be used in our reporting efforts*. *

--

Claire Quimby   Research Associate, Rockman Et Al
phone: 812-333-8883