Expressions of interest: PhD scholarships for the Grimwade Centre for Cultural
Materials Conservation, The University of Melbourne

The Grimwade Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation at the University of
Melbourne, Australia is seeking expressions of interest from potential PhD
applicants. Annually we have up to three PhD scholarships available to
applicants of high academic merit that are aligned to our strengths. This year
we will consider proposals that extend the Grimwade Centre’s research strengths
in Media and Performance Art Conservation.

To read more about our research strengths see:
https://arts.unimelb.edu.au/grimwade-centre-for-cultural-materials-conservation/research/strengths

If you are interested please send an expression of interest to Dr Nicole Tse,
nicol...@unimelb.edu.au with a title, 100 word proposal and a short CV (between
2-5 pages). Upon further discussion, formal applications will then be due to
the University of Melbourne as follows:

Closing dates
International applicants  31 August  Applications notified  31 October
Domestic applicants   11 October   Applications notified  13 December

For more information on our PhD program and the application process please see
our website:
https://study.unimelb.edu.au/find/courses/graduate/doctor-of-philosophy-arts/entry-requirements/

For more information on scholarships:
https://www.education.gov.au/research-training-program

Dr Jonathan Kemp | Lecturer

Grimwade Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation
The University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 9035 6088
M: +61 413 845 648
https://arts.unimelb.edu.au/grimwade-centre-for-cultural-materials-conservation