National Heritage Science Forum - Treasurer (voluntary)
The National Heritage Science Forum (NHSF) is a UK registered charity and we
are looking for someone with previous experience as a Treasurer, or a financial
background to join our Board of Trustees.

NHSF brings together organisations with a common interest in heritage science
(the application of science and technology to the understanding of, management,
and engagement with heritage). The Forum has recently launched a new strategic
framework for heritage science in the UK and is now moving towards a new
operational model in which members will focus on delivery of the strategic
framework whilst a small, strategic trustee body is responsible for the
direction of the charity, its development and compliance.

This is an exciting time to join our Board of Trustees. You can find out more
about the work of the Forum, this role and how to apply at:
http://www.heritagescienceforum.org.uk/about/trustees
<http://www.heritagescienceforum.org.uk/about/trustees>

Closing date for applications is 5.00pm on 16th September 2019.

For further information please contact the NHSF administrator, Caroline Peach
at administra...@heritagescienceforum.org.uk

Strategic Framework for Heritage Science in the UK:
http://www.heritagescienceforum.org.uk/what-we-do/strategic-framework
<http://www.heritagescienceforum.org.uk/what-we-do/strategic-framework>
******