We are close to launching the new ConsDistList, now the Global Conservation
Forum. Over the past few days, we've sent emails to both those who are in the
AIC and FAIC database and those who are not. There are about 3,400 users in the
Global Conservation Forum now, and 8,000 more subscribers that may need to
create an account to remain on the list.

Please take a moment to register for the new list using those emailed
instructions.

We will stop using this ConsDistList when we send the first Welcome message
using the new platform next week. Scott Devine will continue to serve as
moderator in the new Forum.

Two notes:

  *   If you joined with a new email and the old addresses are still
subscribers, ignore or unsubscribe from the instructional emails.
  *   If you do not want to keep your subscription to the ConsDistList (or the
new Forum), simply ignore the emails.

I would like to thank all of you for subscribing and participating in this
discussion over the years. I hope to see you in the new Forum next week!

Bonnie Naugle

Communications & Membership Director

american institute for conservation

Preserving Cultural Heritage

bnau...@culturalheritage.org<mailto:bnau...@culturalheritage.org>

(t) 202.661.8064 | (f) 202.452.9545

727 15th St NW | Suite 500 | Washington, DC | 20005

culturalheritage.org | @conservators | Facebook

******