Hi,
After being exploring the differences between the application of the grammar by itself and the grammar inside of the module for tagging. We have observed a problem just inside the module of tagging. The thing is that there are  some offset marks that are included with the delimiters, for instance:
/"<$.>"<PUNT_PUNT#7824-7824#p47#>"/ instead of   "<$.>"<PUNT_PUNT>"
/#7824-7824#p47# /tag includes information about line number and paragraph number. The problem is that we get the following message:
WARNING: Hard limit of 500 cohorts reached at line 2.219 - forcing
break.
It is due to the fact that the delimiters are not recognized.  We define the delimiters in our grammar in a static way. Is it possible to define the delimiters by means of a regular expression?

Thank you,
Jose Mari Arriola

Tino Didriksen <tino.didrik...@gmail.com> erabiltzaileak idatzi du:

You can set your own limits with the options:
      --soft-limit           number of cohorts after which the
SOFT-DELIMITERS kick in; defaults to 300
      --hard-limit           number of cohorts after which the window is
forcefully cut; defaults to 500

Performance will depend on what kind of rules you have. If they'll
indiscriminately scan the whole "sentence" that can take a while. If
they're limited to closer contexts, it makes no difference how big the
sentence is.

-- Tino Didriksen

On 1 September 2016 at 12:11, Edward Garrett <heacu.mcint...@gmail.com>