Instead of embedding the information into the tag itself, you can put it as
static information on the cohort, a'la:
"<$.>" PUNT_PUNT#7824-7824#p47#

That is, the wordform followed by a space and then any tags you want. The
caveat is that the tags will be visible to rules, but if they're esoteric
enough then it won't matter.

But yes, you can also use regex for delimiters, if you so desire.

-- Tino Didriksen