enough then it won't matter.

But yes, you can also use regex for delimiters, if you so desire.

-- Tino Didriksen

On Monday, 19 September 2016 17:55:38 UTC+2, JOSE MARIA ARRIOLA wrote:

Hi,
After being exploring the differences between the application of the
grammar by itself and the grammar inside of the module for tagging. We have
observed a problem just inside the module of tagging. The thing is that
there are  some offset marks that are included with the delimiters, for
instance:
*"<$.>"<PUNT_PUNT#7824-7824#p47#>"* instead of   "<$.>"<PUNT_PUNT>"
*#7824-7824#p47#* tag includes information about line number and
paragraph number. The problem is that we get the following message:
*Warning:* Hard limit of 500 cohorts reached at line 2.219 - forcing
break.
It is due to the fact that the delimiters are not recognized.  We define
the delimiters in our grammar in a static way. Is it possible to define the
delimiters by means of a regular expression?

Thank you,
Jose Mari Arriola

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Constraint Grammar" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to constraint-grammar+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/constraint-grammar.