On Thursday, 16 February 2017 10:52:28 UTC+1, Inari Listenmaa wrote:

> I was trying to use this script http://visl.sdu.dk/clean_cg for cleaning
> up unused set definitions, but I'm getting an error:
>
> main::addlist() called too early to check prototype at ./clean_cg line 61.

That's not an error, but I've fixed it anyway. It's simply that the
functions are called before their full definition is parsed, which Perl
handles but warns about.

However, the script doesn't make use of CG-3's own way to find removable
sets, the cmdline flag --show-unused-sets so it's somewhat unsafe.

-- Tino Didriksen