We should make this a feature request, I have run into this 10 per cpu
limit before and it is a pain.

minishift config set memory 8GB
minishift config set cpus 2
minishift config set podspercpu 14

https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.7/admin_guide/manage_nodes.html#admin-guide-max-pods-per-node
> Looking at
https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/docs/cluster_up_down.md#configuration
it seems that the configuration file should be available under
/var/lib/origin/openshift.local.config with oc cluster up. You can use
--use-existing-config argument when restarting your cluster to avoid
regenarating the configuration.