To: <continuum-dev@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: [continuum build - SUCCESS - update] Tue Aug 23 22:30:00 GMT 2005

Works for me. I assume it is the integration tests that fail? Make sure
you have Ant, Maven and M2 installed, with ANT_HOME, MAVEN_HOME and
M2_HOME set.

- Brett

Rinku wrote:

Hi,

What platform are Continuum builds succeeding on?

I am using XP and update and build M2 prior to updating and building
Continuum, but never get a successful build :-(

Anyone building on XP ? or is it known that build still has errors on XP.

Cheers,

Rahul