Knut Wannheden a écrit :
Emmanuel,

On 2/1/06, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can't add an other type of project.

What is your project type?

In our development enviroment we have our own project file format
(similar to Maven POM) and our own build tools on top of this. The
reason we are not using any existing tools, like Maven, ist that we
had some specific requirements which other tools could not handle at
the time we implemented this.

This development and build environment is developed in Java so I was
hoping that it would be easy to integrate as some kind of extension to
Continuum.

I'd like to add projects with interdependencies to Continuum. Can I
also use the shell project type for this?

You can use the shell project type. You only need a command line to launch your
build.
Interdependencies between projects are available for now only for maven projects. We'll add this feature for ant and shell projects in 1.1

As we have very many projects, which also change over time, I'd like
to use some kind of API to keep the project definitions in Continuum
in sync. Thus I was wondering about adding new project types or an API
to add projects.

What sort of changes do you want to do?

Can you see a viable solution to this? Or should I enter a feature
request in JIRA?

Look at CONTINUUM-544 for a xmlrpc client. I'll integrate it later in continuum.

Regards,

--knut