Hi,

Just wondering what happened to this idea:
http://www.nabble.com/2.1-Design-and-Process-tf1617559.html#a4383722

Cheers,
Rahul

Jesse McConnell wrote:
hi everyone,

I have been trying to help emmanuel some with pulling together the
roadmap for Continuum 1.1 on the wiki and maybe help organize some of
the discussions on there.

I wanted to get out the url to the wiki roadmap and maybe see how you
guys feel about the content on it.  I tried to pull out some of the
important things from the 170 + issues in jira currently slated for
1.1 and also the roadmap thread that started on this mailing list last
month.

so..any thoughts and improvements would be much appreciated, I was
kinda hoping I could get a somewhat definitive list of the major
hotbutton items for Continuum 1.1 on that roadmap page and then link
out the appropriate wiki page or jira ticket.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Continuum+1.1+Development+Roadmap

I also reworked the front page a bit...it was sort plain...or empty rather.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/Home

jesse