Hi Philippe,

I wanted to do the same to see if there where any cool new features
andran into the same problem.

if you do mvn -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true package you can grab
the war and deploy it tomcat ( or an app server of your choice )
you'll then need to setup 2 jndi jdbc resources which you can see the
names for in the log file.

I was hoping to see the release stuff like the maestro project server
has. I guess this is a feature that has been added by the guys at
mergere.

Anyway just set the flag and you will get a bit further.

Ben