then you can get away with running continuum trunk I think, you'll at
least get the chance to have johnny on the spot fixed committed and
available :P

jesse

On 10/26/06, Rahul Thakur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For now 1.0.3 is giving me enough 'heartburn' ;-(

I just want something that works , i.e, lets me add a project and builds
on schedule... nothing fancy really.

Cheers,
Rahul

--