Anyone else have the problem of the 5 failing tests in continuum-core on trunk? I only get them building from the top level, and it's been a long standing problem.

testAddMavenTwoProjectSet (org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuumTest) testUpdateMavenTwoProject (org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuumTest)
  testBuildDefinitions(org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuumTest)
  testProjectGroups(org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuumTest)
testProjectAndGroupNotifiers (org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuumTest)

I just get them every time and wondering whether it's just me.

- Brett