Hi,

Here is the structure of the documentation I'd like to have for 1.1-final.

    Installation/Upgrade Guides
        Installation (standalone, webapp, service...)
        Release Notes
        Upgrade
    Administrator's Guides
        Managing Users and Security
        Adding Project Group
        Managing Builders
        Managing JDKs
        Managing Profiles
        Managing Schedules
        Managing General Configuration (configuration and appearance)
    Developer's Guides
        SVN repository structure
        XML-RPC
        TO BE DEFINED
    User's Guides
        Managing a project
            Add (maven1, maven2, Ant, Shell), Remove, Edit
            SCM security hints
        Managing Build Definitions
        Managing Notification
            mail to an address, mail to latest committers, irc, jabber, msn,
wagon, alwaysSend...
        Building a project
        Release Management
    Knowledge Base
        FAQ (sorted by categories, maybe one menu entry by category)
    Old versions
        1.0.x site

About videos, I don't know yet where to put them. Maybe a video attached to a
page (like Add Maven2 project) instead of a specific videos page in the menu.

WDYT?

Emmanuel