It's empty too

On 24/09/2007, at 7:30 PM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

Brett,
you want to hide it when it is in progress or it is empty too?

If it is empty, it's a bug but I don't want to hide it when the build is started.

Emmanuel

Brett Porter a écrit :
also when it is in progress
On 24/09/2007, at 6:50 PM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

olivier lamy a écrit :
Hi,
* Yes it's stored in the database with the buildResult (like a clone and add
of the buildDefinition).
* Yes it is in the email.
* It looks we have to store the buildDefinition even if the scm
update/checkout failed

no, if the build fails in checkout/update, the build def must be hidden in the build result.

Emmanuel

--
Olivier