On 10/1/07, Tomislav Stojcevich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What does everybody think about adding a step to the continuum-webapp
> project that extracts the templates from the continuum-core.jar and
> puts a copy of them in the WEB-INF/classes directory.  When the mail
> notifier loads the templates it should find the ones in the
> WEB-INF/classes before the ones in the jar and run with those.
>
> That way the users can edit them and customize them any way they want.

I have an outstanding "make things pre-configurable" requirement.
Right now it's for the General Configuration that you're forced to
edit the first time the app starts, and it will apply to this as well.

So I need to be able to pre-configure 'what template to use' in an XML
file and also place the templates somewhere prior to starting the app
that they will be seen and used.

There is already continuum.xml file that I planned to use for the
general configuration, should I ever find time to work on that...

Thanks,
--
Wendy