I'm happy to bump 1475. I think 1388 needs to be fixed before a final release though?

What about the 12 issues in 1.1 - are they all docs? Are you saying they'll just be addressed after the release?

I think it's very close, I wonder if it might be worth having one last beta to get a bit of feedback to see if there is any blockers while the docs, etc are done?

Just my 2c, I'm happy either way :)

- Brett