On 30/12/2007, at 2:55 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

I don't want to branch all of Continuum unless we're doing a 1.1.1
release, but we could branch just the continuum-docs module.
Thoughts?

The view I've started to take is that the documentation is best tied to the release at the time. If there's a bug in the docs, it gets fixed and included in the next release just like a bug in the code. Every efforts needs to be made to make the documentation a complete and integral part of a release.

This is also why I split the /site/ module off to it's own trunk - the parts that do get sent up more regularly (like news, faqs, front page) can be. It also gives the opportunity to put up new guides (and you also have the wiki), if necessary.

Cheers,
Brett