no, permissions changes are non-destructive :)

On 13/02/2008, at 6:33 PM, Rahul Thakur wrote:

+1 as long as editing it requires a login :-)

Should I hold off the migration from Codehaus?

Rahul

On Feb 13, 2008 6:32 PM, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 13/02/2008, at 4:04 PM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

On Feb 12, 2008 10:01 PM, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, I've created two wiki's:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONTINUUMDEV/Index
(exported to: http://cwiki.apache.org/CONTINUUMDEV/)

This one is editable by developers only (accepts comments from
anyone). This is for the roadmap and design docs. I only granted
access to a few people that I could easily find - if you need to
edit,
just let me or a confluence admin know.

Why would we not want to allow the community to participate in roadmap
and design docs?

The only reason I can think of to restrict access is to make sure we
have a CLA for content we intend to redistribute.

Both good points - I was following what we had in Maven already - what do others think - shall we just open it up? Or do we not even need the
DEV space?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter