It's an error in docs.

You should run bin\win32\run.bat

Emmanuel

Rinku wrote:
Hi, I am following the note on the "Getting Started" page on Continuum website to get it running, but not sure what I am doing wrong.
<quote>
After you have downloaded and unpacked the bundle execute bin/plexus.sh if you are on a UNIX platform or bin/plexus.bat ..\conf\plexus.xml if you are using Windows. </quote>

The environment on my box is : - Windows XP - jdk 1.5.0 update 4 - latest continuum snapshot built and assembled - m2 alpha 3 The JVM exits with a default help message (not much help what is going wrong). I am wondering if anyone has managed to get it running on windows. Appreciate any help. Cheers,
Rahul