Do you want make a patch?

Emmanuel

Tim McCune a écrit :
Looking at the code, I think I see what happened.  I've never defined a
nag email address.  I defined an extra notifier in continuum to go to my
own address before I ever built in continuum.  Looks like continuum
grabbed that on the first build, and set it to the project notifier, and
now I can't remove it. :)