This problem appears when you stop continuum during a build. We'll fix it in
next version.

You have 2 solutions for fix it :
- stop continuum, delete $CONTINUUM_HOME/apps/continuum/database and restart continuum. You'll obtain a fresh continuum without projects
- download derby database tools and modify project state in project table

The more easy is the first solution, but you'll need to re-add all your
projects.

Emmanuel

Chris Poulsen a écrit :
Hi,

We are currently evaluating continuum inhouse. The install/setup of continuum went smoothly. After a reboot of the server both projects are stuck in "In progress". It is not possible to delete the projects.

We are using windows, java 1.4, ant, subversion and the newest release of continuum. Continuum is running as a service using the supplied java wrapper.

How do we "fix" the state of the projects so we can get the builds up and running again?

If it isn't possible, then how do we delete the projects so we can start over?

TIA.
--
Regards Chris