Hi,

This is partly a maven question and partly a continuum one.

I have a multi-project build where one of the components is made up of
several different projects. This is represented in maven2 as a parent
project and several child projects. However, when I distribute this
component I would like to be able to combine all of the subcomponents into a
single jar file. I'm wondering what the best way is to do this?

Continuum introduces a further restriction in that if I can't use relative
paths to refer to subprojects, as continuum flattens everything out into
numbered directories in its working directories.

Worse comes to worse I think I can create a custom maven2 plugin to do what
I need, but I was wondering if there is already some support for this
scenario that I can take advantage of more directly.

Thanks,
Edwin