Add your target directory in svn ignore list

Emmanuel

Omar S. ElNaggar a écrit :
I'm also a new continuum user and have been getting the same error. I tried
doing 'svn cleanup' but it doesn't seem to be helping. Has anybody had any luck
with the problem?

--- From Re: Problem with consecutive builds (Nov 2005) ---

it isn't a pb with continuum but with svn. This message come from subversion.
Try to do a 'svn cleanup' in your working directory, this command will repair
svn cache.

Emmanuel

Oscar Picasso a écrit :

I have just installed 1.0.1 and have the same problem.

The sent message as changed a little though:

Build Error:
Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
svn: Working copy 'target' is missing or not locked
and there are no more Exceptions in the logs.

I didn't do anything related to svn between the consecutive builds.

Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: This pb is fixed in 1.0.1 that will

be release in few days.

Emmanuel

Oscar Picasso a écrit :

Hi,

I have tried continuum with a very simple project.

The first build works fine. But every subsequent build for the same project
fails, whether it is forced or part of a scheduled build.

The sent message doesn't tell much

Build statistics:
State: Error
Previous State: Ok

Changes
    No files changed

Build Error:

But I have several warnings in the continuum.log file.
Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Oscar

-115026 [Thread-1] WARN  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm  - Error
while updating the code for project: 'Maven Quick Start Archetype', id: '16' to
'/usr/local/continuum-1.0/bin/linux/../../apps/continuum/working-directory/16'.
-115027 [Thread-1] WARN  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm  - Command
output: svn: Working copy 'target' is missing or not locked
-
-115027 [Thread-1] WARN  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm  -
Provider message: The svn command failed.
-115418 [Thread-1] WARN org.apache.maven.continuum.configuration.ConfigurationService - Error reading
build output for build '32'.
-java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/local/continuum-1.0/bin/linux/../../apps/continuum/build-output-directory/16/32.log.txt
(No such file or directory)
- at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
- at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:106)
- at org.codehaus.plexus.util.FileUtils.fileRead(FileUtils.java:269)
- at org.codehaus.plexus.util.FileUtils.fileRead(FileUtils.java:261)
- at
org.apache.maven.continuum.configuration.DefaultConfigurationService.getBuildOutput(DefaultConfigurationService.java:167)
- at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:129)
- at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.buildComplete(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:96)
- at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:261)
- at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
- at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
- at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

__________________________________ Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.
http://farechase.yahoo.com